Re: Delta-syncrepl issue

--On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:32 PM +0100 Abderamane Hamani <ahamani@escpeurope.eu> wrote:

Thanks for your help Quanah,
If a replica is too far out of sync (or completely empty), conventional
syncrepl is used to bring it up to date and replication then switches
back to the delta-syncrepl mode. When i modify a hug group with memberof
overlay activated, the syncrepl is used instead of delta-syncrepl I don't
want that the provider replace the entire entry in the replica, but
update only the modified attributs, is there a configuration to avoid
this kind of behavior ?

It's possible that that is a bug in memberof. I don't know what your configuration is for your accesslog DB, so it's impossible to know how "quickly" it can get behind, as well.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.