Resync DEL

Hi,

due to the "DEL don't get replicated" issue, I have inconsistent data on the consumers.

I set up a test pair with a provider with current master data and a consumer with current slave data.
The data set differs in a few entries which DEL were not replicated.

Is there any way to get the two server on sync again other then completely delete the database and refill (by slapadd from master or full resync) on the consumer?

I tried (with various combinations of 2.4.26, 2.4.28 and current pre 2.4.30) to start the consumer with "-c rid=xxx,csn=" which starts a full sync, but the (on the master not existing) objects don't get deleted (on the slave).

Marc