Re: Howto implement RBAC with OU's and posixGroups

Hi llg,

I fail to see how this solves my RBAC need.

Let me give an example:

Say, personA is in ou DeptA. Then, ideally personA would based on being in this ou, become member of group webserver

No, when I move personA to ou DeptB, this would mean that, on the next login, it looses it's membership to group Webserver, but now becomes member of ie group mailservers

This way, you implement security policies based on the role of a person.

How could this ideally be done with OpenLDAP?

Greetz,

Fred