to anyone who uses slapo-lastbind on their ldap server

Hi,

I've been dumbfounded since starting to dive into openldap. I've been trying to set up and make this overlay work on my current openldap server. I might be looking in the wrong place or might have missed something but I've tried all sorts of approach to this and haven't been successfull in making it work. I've done the following:
1. Compile the source of lastbind against the rpm version of openldap...
2. Compile openldap from source tarball...
3. Compile openldap via source rpm...
4. Compile the openldap source rpm from ltb-project.org....

...to no avail. I've been able to compile and run each and every single install above, this includes being able to load the lastbind overlay successfully(I assume it is because I don't get any error or warning via the logs or stdout).

The reason why I'm saying it isn't working is I can't see the AuthTimestamp attribute anywhere in my database.  Here's an output of slapcat and ldapsearch for your review:
[VIA SLAPCAT]
dn: uid=pepe,ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=org
uid: pepe
cn: Pepe Longstocking
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
userPassword:: e2NyeXB0fSQ2JEtyZGVTbWt4JHh2RlVPNDBES1pQYXpsQjhNdFlZT0xQQzJlbzJ
shadowLastChange: 15358
shadowMax: 35
shadowWarning: 35
loginShell: /bin/ksh
uidNumber: 415
gidNumber: 211
homeDirectory: /home/pepe
gecos: Pepe Longstocking
structuralObjectClass: account
entryUUID: c3f61524-eb3b-1030-9440-fbc6b87b1061
creatorsName: cn=Manager,dc=mydomain,dc=org
createTimestamp: 20120214094108Z
entryCSN: 20120214094108.039363Z#000000#000#000000
modifiersName: cn=Manager,dc=mydomain,dc=org
modifyTimestamp: 20120214094108Z

[LDAPSEARCH]
dn: uid=pepe,ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=org
uid: pepe
cn: Pepe Longstocking
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
userPassword:: e2NyeXB0fSQ2JEtyZGVTbWt4JHh2RlVPNDBES1pQYXpsQjhNdFlZT0xQQzJlbzJ
shadowLastChange: 15278
loginShell: /bin/ksh
uidNumber: 416
gidNumber: 211