Missing Syntax description in the cn=subschema's LDAPSyntaxes AT

Hi guys,

the following Syntax are missing in the cn=subschema LDAPSyntaxes list, while those syntaxes are refered by many ATs :

AttributeTypeDescription
DataQualitySyntax
DSAQualitySyntax
EnhancedGuide
Fax
Guide
LdapSyntaxDescription
MatchingRuleDescription
MatchingRuleUse Description
ObjectClassDescription
PresentationAddress
ProtocolInformation
TeletexTerminalInformation

I guess that the server does not care too much as most of those Syntax (and associated AT) are not manipulated frequently by users, and the server might have a default handling of AT without syntax. In Apache Directory Studio and the Java LDAP API, it's a bit more annoying, as we try to load the full schema from the server to locally check that values are correct before sending them back to the server. We have a mechanism to 'bypass' the missing syntaxes, of course, but I think that from a completness POV, it would be better if OpenLDAP add those missing syntaxes...

Does it deserver an ITS ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel LÃcharny
www.iktek.com