[pasword Policy Control]How to use it in java

Hello everyone,

I’m new on OpenLdap and I discover it since 2 or 3 month. Actually I’m working on using of password policies, and I encounter some problems when I try to get the password Policy control on my Java Application.

In my case, I use JNDI connection and I make my connection like this :

Control controls[]={new BasicControl("1.3.6.1.4.1.42.2.27.8.5.1")};

ld= new InitialLdapContext(env, controls); // env contains url connection, Credential, password and kind of authentification

javax.naming.ldap.Control[] controls = ld.getResponseControls();

In result of this action, I receive one control object, but I don’t know how to use it to obtains the control message associated to my user (account blocked for example or number of grace that I can use etc.).

Do you know a good tutorial that explain how can I use password policies control in my application, or something else like that ?

Thanks for your time spent on my message J

Cordially

Pierre JACQUOT

Think green - keep it on the screen. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.