Re: slapcat and slapadd

I don't use the slapadd command, I use ldapadd or ldapmodify. Try the
ldap commands. example; ldapmodify -D
"cn=manger,dc=SPSC,dc=TUGRAZ,dc=AT" -W -f ldapFullCat.ldif
There are also some commands you can add inside of the ldif file as
well. These commands are add, replace and delete. Check the man page
for ldif for details.

I hope this helps