Re: Assertion failure -- using relay backend and translucent overlay

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:55:10 +0100, "Mattias Andersson" <mattias@centaurix.com> wrote:

conn=1000 op=1: back-relay for DN="dc=example,dc=com" would call self.

That may be because of 'subordinate'.  Does it still work if you
remove it?  If not, maybe it helps to use glue instead, as described
in the 'subordinate' description in man slapd.conf.

Probably not relatead to the crash though.

Is there any way I could avoid the assertion failure? Should I post a
bug report?

Yes, please - unless it helps to upgrade OpenLDAP.

Does this crash slapd?

ldapsearch -x -h localhost -b "dc=example,dc=com" -s base "(objectClass=*)" 1.1

That's what Softerra does.

Hallvard