Re: smbk5pwd overlay assert/crash

--On Saturday, January 28, 2012 2:19 AM +0900 SATOH Fumiyasu <fumiyas@osstech.jp> wrote:

Hi!

At Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:32:32 +0100 (CET),
Tiziano MÃller wrote:
I tried to get the smbk5pwd overlay working on SLES11 (openldap 2.4.26).
Unfortunately the slapd server crashes when I try to change a password
as soon as the overlay is enabled.
Running the server either with strace or gdb shows the following as
cause for the crash:
 mods.c:64: modify_add_values: Assertion `mod->sm_numvals == i' failed.

It's my fault. Sorry. Please apply the attached patch and retry.

OpenLDAP developers, could you merge this patch to the upstream?

Please submit the patch you want merged via the ITS system.

<http://www.openldap.org/devel/contributing.html>

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.