Re: Trying to get passthrough auth working with OpenLDAP and Kerberos

On Wed, 2012-01-25 at 17:16 -0500, Dan White wrote:
> Verify (with netstat) that saslauthd is listening on '/var/run/sasl2/mux',
> and verify the user/group that slapd is running under has permissions to
> access /var/run/sasl2.

The permissions on /var/run/saslauthd look fine to me -- when I run
netstat -a I see:

unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING
2435670 /var/run/saslauthd/mux

Which leads me to believe that's fine too. But for some reason LDAP
isn't connecting to it. Am I missing something from my slapd.conf (for
either OpenLDAP or SASL)?