Extending smbk5pwd overlay

Hello,

I am interested in extending the features of smbk5pwd overlay to
manage more password mechanisms:
* Digest MD5 for authentication (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digest_access_authentication): we will
have MD5(user:domain:password), with configuration for user attribute
to use and the domain string
* Active Directory password: will use the syntax of AD unicodePwd, in
order to sync the attribute into AD

Are you interested by adding these features in the current smbk5pwd
overlay or do you prefer that we create new overlay(s) for this?

Another question: would you accept an option on the smbk5pwd overlay
so it can be triggered by simple userPassword modifications instead of
only extended password modification operation?

Regards,

Clément OUDOT.