Re: View or filter based on ldaps://FQDN

Erwann Abalea wrote:
Can't SNI support be added?

Perhaps. It depends on which version of TLS library is being used.

--
Erwann.

Le 14 janv. 2012 13:08, "Howard Chu" <hyc@symas.com <mailto:hyc@symas.com>> a
Ãcrit :

<http://ldap.raincoatcompany.com> and ldap.umbrellacompany.com
<http://ldap.umbrellacompany.com> are resolving to IP address 10.0.0.10
 >> So, querying the ldap server using
ldaps://ldap.raincoatcompany.com/ou=domain
<http://ldap.raincoatcompany.com/ou=domain> should grant access only to the
following:
 >> ou=domain
 >>     ou=raincoatcompany.com <http://raincoatcompany.com>
 >> Is there any way to accomplish that with OpenLDAP?
 >
 > Not possible. slapd only sees the IP address of the incoming connection, it
has no way to know what DNS name was used to resolve to that address.

--
  -- Howard Chu