Copy ldap to another with different schema

Hi,

I have two ldap, one full of users, with gosa open source project specific schema (https://oss.gonicus.de/labs/gosa), and one which is empty, without this schema. I want to make a clean copy of my users into the first ldap to the second ldap, because my version of gosa installed is not functionnal :-/

Is it possible with slapcat to extract only useful information (so information without gosa schema information) ? Is there any solution to resolve this use case ?

Thanks a lot,
Best regards,
SR