Overlay ordering and compatibility

Hello,

We are using overlays: auditlog, dynlist, syncrprov and we would like to evaluate the deployment of MemberOf overlay as well.

Is there a suggested ordering of the above overlays? (I've read that ordering matters.)

In general:

 * Is there a suggested ordering list of all standard overlays (i.e. of
   overlays included in the distibution and/or "officially" documented
   in http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/overlays.html)?
 * Is there a list of possibly incompatible overlays, i.e. overlays
   which cannot or should not be used at the same time?
 * Are there any direct or indirect limitations in the number of used
   overlays? (e.g. software-related limitations, performance /
   stability risks etc.)

Thanks,
Nick