slapo-rwm and NAME aliases

HI!

Some address book LDAP clients are stupid and cannot be re-configured which
LDAP attributes contain the specific address information. In particular I'm
struggling with Outlook's LDAP address book which expects 'streetAddress'
instead of 'street'.

I'm using slapo-rwm for mapping other attributes. That works.

But

rwm-map attribute streetAddress street

does not return streetAddress in the search result probably because
'streetAddress' and 'street' gets normalized to the same attribute type
description.

What to do in such a case? It' part of the standard schema shipped with
OpenLDAP and I don't want to mess up this.

Ciao, Michael.