Re: howto distribute logs in multiple files

Hi Peter,

> Syslog-ng can do that. Don't know about plain good-old syslog, though.
new plateforms now use rsyslog, and after a little investigation,
it sounds like rsyslog implements filtering abilities.

See here for comparision between rsyslog and syslog-ng :
http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/rsyslog_ng_comparison.html

I'm gone to look at that more deeply, anyway, it sounds that it's
not an openldap issue ...

Thanks for your help.

---
Olivier