Setup syncrepl on Redhat Fedora

Hi,

I used to be fine with slapd.conf way but now with slapd.d/ I am kind of lost. From the reading I did so far I have to load the syncprov module but I couldn't find a single document or example how to enable that on Redhat Fedora platform. The following list is all that comes with Redhat distribution:

[root@ldaprov1 cn=config]# pwd
/etc/openldap/slapd.d/cn=config
[root@ldaprov1 cn=config]# ll
total 72
drwx------. 2 ldap ldap  4096 Jun  6 02:21 cn=schema
-rw-------. 1 ldap ldap 52268 Jun  6 02:21 cn=schema.ldif
-rw-------. 1 ldap ldap   572 Jun  6 02:55 olcDatabase={0}config.ldif
-rw-------. 1 ldap ldap  1377 Jun  6 02:54 olcDatabase={1}bdb.ldif
-rw-------. 1 ldap ldap   525 Jun  6 02:21 olcDatabase={-1}frontend.ldif
-rw-------. 1 ldap ldap   556 Jun  6 03:00 olcDatabase={2}monitor.ldif

Can anyone point out to me how I can add the module required to do replication on the provider side? I will make a document if I am able to set it up eventually.

Thanks,
Daniel