Last Bind (Last logon) attribute

As far as I am aware, there is no attribute in the OpenLDAP shema that holds the last logon (or last bind) time or built-in slapd functionality to do so.  If I am incorrect, please let me know.

If I am correct, I am wondering if there is any way to implement triggers that can be executed when a successful bind operation happens such as executing a shell script that will modify a user-defined attribute that holds a timestamp.

Thanks much,

Andy Carlson

Identity Administrator | Information Systems
312-329-4385