Re: delta-sync - ContextCSN on proivder older than consumers

After doing more testing I have noticed that it is the 'Group member modify entryCSNs' that seem to get ignored by the Provider, but picked up by the Consumers. All other changes, adding or removing users seems to update the ContextCSN on the Provider correctly.

So a work around would be to make some kind of random change to an entry in my DIT ( after making changes to group membership), so that the Provider has the correct ContextCSN. A simple change like modifying the description field for a user would accomplish this. I would like to get to the bottom of this though, without such a work around.

Could this have anything to do with the memberOf overlay, which I am using?