Re: BDB performance issue

--On Friday, February 18, 2011 7:00 AM +0000 Amol Kulkarni <amolkulkarni@gmx.com> wrote:

Hi All,
 I'm a newbie with bdb - and I have a server not performing well -
openldap shows high cpu usage and iowait of server is high. So I got
stats of bdb but I'm not sure what to make out of it.  With help of
google I could see that the basic parameters like requested pages and
locks are ok. But there are other parameters which are suspect.
 The output of db_stat -c is as follows :

Are the lines in red really prbs or just side effects ? How do I go abt
it ?

Yes, those are definitely issues that need addressing. Unfortunately, you don't really provide any useful information that would help with resolving it. You also completely fail to note:

OpenLDAP version
BDB version

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc