Re: slapo-lastbind

Le 07/02/2011 14:25, Marco Pizzoli a écrit :
Hi all,
I used effectively the new slapo-lastbind overlay.

I noticed that my authTimestamp attribute become populated for each user
who successfully does a bind, but on my multi-master deploy I cannot
have that attribute shared/replicated on all servers

Any suggestions?

This is a limitation of the overlay. The operational attribute "authTimestamp" is generated by each directory server as "local state", and therefore not forwarded through replication mechanisms.

The same situation occurs using the password policy which does not replicate failed password attempts or other operational attributes (actually, using the chain overlay it is possible to forward these updates for ppolicy but not currently with the lastbind overlay ).

Jonathan
Jonathan CLARKE
Normation
44 rue Cauchy, 94110 Arcueil, France