Re: "Tagging" and Data Access: a request for advice and help

On 02/02/11 17:43, Gervase Markham wrote:
[I hope this message is on-topic for this list; if not, please can you
tell me where I can get some advice?]

Thanks to the moderator for approving my post; however, I have realised that I didn't do enough reading before asking this question, and there is stuff in the documentation about this sort of problem.

Advice is still very welcome, but busy people should feel free to ignore this message and I will come back when I've read the access control spec some more. :-)

Gerv