Re: Is the fix for ITS#6540 included in a minor release?

--On Friday, January 28, 2011 3:30 PM -0500 Khosrow Ebrahimpour <khosrow.ebrahimpour@ec.gc.ca> wrote:

Hello list,

Recently I ran into the olcDbURI bug that was mentioned earlier on this
mailing list
(http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201011/msg00124.html).
It turned out to be part of ITS #6540 and I've found that the issue was
resolved and patch was submitted sometime in Nov, 2010.

You can always read the CHANGES file to see what fixes are in given releases:

<http://www.openldap.org/software/release/changes.html>

For the ITS in question, it will be part of the 2.4.24 release.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.