Problems importing ppolicy LDIF: LDAP_INVALID_SYNTAX

Hello,

OpenLDAP version: 2.3.43-12 (CentOS 5.5), 64-bit.

In order to enable ppolicy overlay, I am trying to create the relevant
entries, as specified in

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/overlays.html#Password%20Policies

I import two LDIFs, first:

dn: ou=Policies,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: organizationalUnit
objectClass: top
ou: Policies

and second

dn: cn=default,ou=Policies,dc=example,dc=com
cn: default
objectClass: top
objectClass: pwdPolicy
objectClass: person
pwdAllowUserChange: TRUE
pwdAttribute: userPassword
pwdCheckQuality: 2
pwdExpireWarning: 600
pwdFailureCountInterval: 30
pwdGraceAuthNLimit: 2
pwdInHistory: 5
pwdLockout: TRUE
pwdLockoutDuration: 0
pwdMaxAge: 7776000
pwdMaxFailure: 5
pwdMinAge: 0
pwdMinLength: 5
pwdMustChange: FALSE
pwdSafeModify: FALSE
sn: dummy value

The first loads OK.
When I try to import the second, I receive this diagnostics:

Could not add object cn=default,ou=Policies,dc=itelsib,dc=com
Message: Invalid syntax
Error code: 0x15 (LDAP_INVALID_SYNTAX)
Error description: An invalid attribute value was specified.

Could someone suggest what's wrong with the attribute name?

the ppolicy.schema is specified in /etc/slapd.conf.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Konstantin