Re: OpenLDAP 2.4.24?

--On Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:36 AM +0100 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

Maybe I should have been more precise what "help testing" means for me:
Even if the CVS branch RE24 is subject of many modifications I see some
benefits to run "make test" on isolated systems and report back issues
soon. And IMO it would be worth if many people do this often on different
platforms. Especially because AFAIK there are no automated builds
conducted so far.

I wouldn't advise reporting issues until there is at least one testing call. I already know that some of the changes in RE24 break things until I reach later fixes. I have to do things sequentially for the integrations to work right, and I have some 200 changes to sort through at this time.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.