Re: invalid credentials (49) for normal user

Hi,

I have changed the slapd.conf acl settings accordingly.

Also i have switched to bdb through these two commands
slapcat -f /etc/openldap/slapd.conf -l dumps.ldif
slapadd -l dumps.ldif

Still no luck, can't bind with
bindn=uid=rui,ou=People,o=m1,c=GB

Regards,