Abou 'make test'

Hi All,

  I encountered an error when I was installing openLDAP.
I mean 'make test'
It gave me a message at the end of the output message:

No race errors found after 10 iterations
Found 2 errors

make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/suheng/Downloads/openldap-2.4.23/tests'
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/suheng/Downloads/openldap-2.4.23/tests'

He said I had 2 errors encountered, however, I couldn't locate where the
error is.

Although I can install it, I worried about if it works fine.
So, How can I locate the error location when I do 'make test'?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Su Heng