Re: db stick in RAM ?

Doesn't that depend on the use case.
My knowledge about using OpenLDAP is mostly in 99% read and just 1%
write operations, while a SSD is very good in 99% of the operations
and only 1% writes, which is also cached in RAM.

It's bad if a SSDs takes its time for 1% writing as long as 99%
reading, thats smells like a little bit of benchmarking. :)

Bye.

--
To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra