Filter on higher rdn and read lower rdn attributes

Hello,

I have a question regarding the construction of search filter
(assuming that what I think is possible in LDAP).

For a tree shown like below:

                           o dc=com

                           o dc=xyz
                      /   |  |  \
         ou=machines o  . . . . . o  ou=people
                                / | \
                      uid=abby o . . o ou=xie               <- OC1
                             /
                 ou=options o                               <- OC2
                          /
              ou=theme1  o                                  <- OC3

OC1 != OC2 != OC3 (objectclasses with different set of attributes)

Assume that at uid=<name> rdn, the objectclass (OC1) has an attribute
called accessFlag. Based on this accessFlag attribute value, is it
possible to construct a search filter that will give us the attributes
of the objectclass (OC3) with rdn ou=<theme name>?

That is, I want to get the theme values of all users whose accessFlag
is set to some value.

Thank you!