Re: replicate two branches?

Marc,

On 08/27/2010 11:12 AM, Marc Patermann wrote:
Isaac,

Isaac Hailperin schrieb am 25.08.2010 17:44 Uhr:

I was wondering whether there is a way to replicate more then one
branch. I tried to replicate two branches using two syncrepl sections in
slapd.conf with different rid, but that got me an error
"syncrepl: database already shadowed"
So I suppose its at least not that easy.
You are speaking about the provider, right?
No, the error occured on the slave side, after I put two syncrepl directives in slapd.conf.

If you have o=foo with branch a ou=a,o=foo and branch b in ou=b,o=foo,
what do you want to achieve then? Replicate branch a to server a and
branch b to server b, or what?
I have dc=foo with ou=bar,dc=foo ou=rab,dc=foo and ou=oof,dc=foo.
I want to replicate ou=bar and ou=rab to another server, but not ou=oof.

Isaac