Re: Openldap2.4.16 performance issue

Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> writes:

> --On August 19, 2010 9:39:58 PM +0530 "Singh, Devender (GE Capital,
> consultant)" <Devender.Singh2@ge.com> wrote:
>
>> I agree with you. Please suggest me what to do for resolution of this
>> issue.
>
> Unfortunately, Dieter is ignoring potential issues with known problems
> with BDB, and the fact that a number of serious issues were fixed
> since OpenLDAP 2.4.16.  Please go answer my list of questions I mailed
> you yesterday.

Quanah, I quite agree with you, there have been problems with early
2.4 versions of OpenLDAP and BDB, and I am quite aware of the fixed
issues since 2.4.13. But let's solve hardware problems first, if
there are any.
If it is assured that hardware and filesystem as the culprid can be
excluded, the focus can put on actual OpenLDAP versions.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
sip: 7770535@sipgate.de