Re: Evidence of client information in openldap accesslog

On 12/08/2010 14:23, Marco Pizzoli wrote:
Hi list,
I'm implementing slapo-accesslog in my openldap deployment.

I have about 100 unix/linux systems that use a central openldap
deployment to make authentication and grant access to users.

With accesslog I'm able to see when a particular user has logged in, but
is there a way to obtain, on the LDAP server side, information about
which system has been accessed?

You could analyze the server's logs (not accesslog, just the syslog, assuming a loglevel stats) to see which client IPs are connecting.

Jonathan
Jonathan Clarke - jonathan@phillipoux.net
Ldap Synchronization Connector (LSC) - http://lsc-project.org