Incorrect NetBios Hostname on LDAP packet

Hello

I install Samba 4.0.0 alpha 12 on Ubuntu 9.10 and configured as PDC. When I want join windows to domain I get error message:

It’s unable to communicate with domain controller for domain firma.local.

Query DNS resource record for the service location (SRV) used to locate a domain controller for domain firma.local was successful.

The query was for the SRV record for _ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.firma.local

The query identified the following domain controllers:

Przemek-laptop.firma.local

The most common causes of this error are:

- host (A) records that map the name of the domain controller to IP addresses are missing or contain incorrect addresses.

- Domain controllers registered in DNS are not connected to the network or do not work.

In smb.conf file netbios name is “PRZEMEK-LAPTOP”.

In captured packet in line 6 on the CLDAP packet from server to client http://www.psalask.cba.pl/foto1.jpg I saw that NetBios Hostname is “\\PRZEMEK-LAPTOP” http://www.psalask.cba.pl/foto2.jpg . NetBios Hostname is taken by LDAP from smb.conf because when I change netbios name on this file, CLDAP packet is changing to.

I include captured packet from attempt to connect to domain on Samba 4 www.psalask.cba.pl/packet_samba4.pcap

To compare I include captured packets from connection to the same domain on Active Directory in Windows 2003 http://psalask.cba.pl/packets_AD_windows2003.pcap

My question is: How can I remove “\\” from NetBios Hostname on CLDAP packet?

Thanks

--
Pozdrawiam

Przemysław Jagieła