RE: DN failed to copy

--On Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:28 AM +0000 Stuart Cherrington <stuart_cherrington@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Hi,

In an attempt to help myself, I enabled logging to 'loglevel 4' so got a
lot of debug info out. During the copy of the objects under ou=group I
got this error:

Jul 13 13:12:59 msldap01 slapd2.4[7156]: send_ldap_result: err=65
matched="" text="no structural object class provided"

So I tried to perform my initial task which was to add a CN to my
top-level 'dc', I need to add a 'cn' for 'nisDomainObject' as SOlaris 10
expects this to be set. It fails with the same errors in phpLDAPadmin and
the logfile says:

The entry you are trying to add is missing a structural Object Class. Add one to it.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc