RE: Adding new Object Classes

Thank you so much Mike.

Alexander

-----Original Message-----
From: openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Buchan Milne
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 11:00 AM
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Cc: Alexander Erameh
Subject: Re: Adding new Object Classes

On Friday, 2 July 2010 17:10:50 Alexander Erameh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I try to add the attached Object Class,

You mean that you are trying to add the schema definition for the objectclass

> I get the error messages
>  below:
>
> Ldapmodify: invalid format (line 5) entry:
> "cn=admin,dc=socotherm-africa,dc=com"

This is clearly the wrong place to add a schema ...

> Ldapmodify: invalid format (line 19) entry: " "
>
> Ldapmodify: invalid format (line 29) entry: " "
>
> Ldapmodify: invalid format (line 37) entry: " "
>

> Please look at the attached file and tell me what I am doing wrong.

Here is the full qmail.schema converted to OpenLDAP schema ldif, suitable for
an ldapadd ...

http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/openldap-extra-
schemas/current/SOURCES/qmail.ldif?revision=535500&view=co

And I have just added authldap.ldif:

http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/openldap-extra-
schemas/current/SOURCES/authldap.ldif?revision=549784&view=co

Regards,
Buchan