Re: Adding new Object Classes

On 07/ 3/10 04:10 AM, Alexander Erameh wrote:

Hi,

When I try to add the attached Object Class, I get the error messages below:

Ldapmodify: invalid format (line 5) entry: “cn=admin,dc=socotherm-africa,dc=com”

Ldapmodify: invalid format (line 19) entry: “ “

Ldapmodify: invalid format (line 29) entry: “ “

Ldapmodify: invalid format (line 37) entry: “ “

Please look at the attached file and tell me what I am doing wrong.

Schema objects belong to the cn=config branch, I don't think you can add them to your tree.

Are you using cn=config or slapd.conf?
--
Ian.