Re: Regression failure on openldap-2.4.21 stable (test058-syncrepl-asymmetric)

--On Monday, June 21, 2010 5:45 PM +0100 Mark Cave-Ayland <mark.cave-ayland@siriusit.co.uk> wrote:

Hi folks,

I've just been testing a build of openldap-2.4.21 here in preparation for
deployment, and have found that test058-syncrepl-asymmetric seems to fail
randomly on our test box (on both i386 and amd64). A sample output is
given below:]

The point of this exit message is that this test is currently known to fail, and failure should be ignored.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc