Re: memberOf attributes not working through slapd-ldap backend

masarati@aero.polimi.it wrote:
> The schema definition of memberOf is in fact missing in the proxy.  That
> definition is hardcoded in slapo-memberof(5).  Your build probably has
> slapo-memberof(5) built as module, or not built at all.  You need to just
> load the module, so the schema definition takes place.

To me this approach still looks wrong. It does not make sense to load an
additional module non-functional in a proxy just for having the schema around.
Rather slapd overlays and backends relying on a certain schema should simply
check by OID whether everything is present during startup.

Ciao, Michael.