RE: Segmentation Fault appearing while doing the sync.-OpenLDAP 2.4.22

> Thanks for the suggestion.
>
> No I didn't run the core with gdb.

Please see <http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/56.html>.

In any case, you don't need sync_use_subentry, unless your database's
suffix is "".

> The owner of the files is root and I am running the slapd process with
> root only.
>
> Have rearranged the directives in the config. Please check the attached.
> But it is still throwing the same error.
>
> Can you please suggest on this?
>
> Rahul Manchanda
>
> GS Selfcare
> Platform Build Team
>
> Tel: +91 02066018100 Extn: 6178
> SMTP: rahul.manchanda@bt.com
>
> Office: Sharda Center ,6th Floor Annex
> Off Karve Road, Erandwana ,Pune-04

Error 10 is there because the internal modification can't find the entry
it's looking for, thus tries to send a referral according to updateref.

p.