From: openldap-technical-bounces+steve.francis=ihg.com@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces+steve.francis=ihg.com@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Francis, Steve (IHG)
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 2:01 PM
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Restricting acces using host attribute

Greetings, I have a Ldap server up and running, all is well.  However, I would like to start restricing access to hosts using the host attribute, which if I'm correct is part of the account objectClass.  This is a SLES 10.3 system.  The id that I migrated from /etc/passwd had the host attribute, but all other id's created later via the YAST gui interface, do not.  I believe this is because they are using inetOrgPerson, instead of account.  Is there some way of adding the host attribute to newly added users?

Steve Francis
Technical Advisor - zSeries, zLinux, z/OS
IHG
Alpharetta Data Center
Ph:  770-442-7157
Cell:  770-906-3122