Re: Tips when implementing password policies

pwdPolicySubentry should work -it's honored in place of the default password policy which is set in your config. If it doesn't work than likely your config lacks the necessary directives to use ppolicy. As far as enforcement pwdMustchange can be set in your policy which looks at the entrys pwdReset value. If both are true then ldap will allow a limited set of rights on the dn enough to bind as tls or ssl and change his or her password.