Compiling OpenLDAP 2.4.21 on RHEL 5

Hello all,

I've recently installed OpenLDAP 2.4.21 on a couple of Debian servers but I ran into problems while trying to install on some RHEL5 servers:

checking db.h usability... yes
checking db.h presence... yes
checking for db.h... yes
checking for Berkeley DB major version in db.h... 4
checking for Berkeley DB minor version in db.h... 3
checking if Berkeley DB version supported by BDB/HDB backends... no
configure: error: BerkeleyDB version incompatible with BDB/HDB backends

It seems that it doesn't like Red Hat's shipped version of Berkeley DB (Version: 4.3.29). I installed it via yum (yum install db4-devel). How can I get around this problem?

Thanks a lot,

--
Diego Lima