Re: Is there any accounting software using ldap for customers and suppliers?

Damiano Venturin <dam@venturin.net> writes:

> Dieter Kluenter wrote:
>> I don't think you will find such software. Accounting requires full
>> transaction control, something that LDAP cannot provide.
>>
>> -Dieter
>>

> Thank you for your reply, but I didn't mean to use ldap as database for
> all the accounting software. I meant just for human datas, like
> customers and suppliers. Does this change something?

If I do get you right, you are looking for some sort of CRM
Tools. There are e few but AFIK they are either Java ore php and SQL
(Postgres, Oracle) based, such as SugarCRM, OpenCRX, Compiere.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://dkluenter.de