slapd socket file name and location

Hello,
I'm using openldap 2.4.17 on debian, command line for testing purposes is

---
root@host:~# slapd -d16384 -f slapd-1.conf -u openldap -g openldap \
        -h "ldapi:///var/run/slapd/foobar/x-mod=-rw-------"

@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.17 (Nov 10 2009 18:29:26) $
root@SD6-Casa:/tmp/buildd/openldap-2.4.17/debian/build/servers/slapd
slapd starting
--

result:

root@host:~# lsof -U |grep slapd
slapd      2971       openldap    3u  unix 0xf65cab80      0t0 967834 socket
slapd      2971       openldap    7u  unix 0xf65ca380      0t0 967836 /var/run/slapd/ldapi
root@lena:~#

---
Filesystem directory permissions are fine, well, no matter about x-mod,
the problem is I cannot force different file name (location) for socket
file, default location seems to be build-dependent, shall I guess it's
debian related issue? I expect the socket file to be created where I
specify within "ldapi" URI. I tried a few variants of this uri, assuming I
misunderstood the triple slash construction, anyway I still have socket
file created in the same place. Isn't it supposed to create socket file
where specified? What I want, actually, is to start two or more
independent slapd servers (completely searated databases), listening on
IPC only, on two different IPC sockets on the same machine.

Regards,
DT

--
http://dtpw.pl/buell [ 25th anniversary of Buell - American Motorcycles ]
Linux aleft 2.6.27.29-0.1_lustre.1.8.1.1-default #1 SMP