Re: What could cause a ber_flush errno=11?

Dear Quanah & list members,

Well, first, I'd assumed that the reason "Resource temporarily
unavailable" meant something wasn't as smooth as it could be and,
secondly, I thought "errno" was a contraction of "error number" but
maybe I'm wrong?

Best regards,

Oliver