Re: Creating Structural Objects Under User Records

> When using ldapadd there frequently is an additional
> line of information following the "unwilling to perform"
> message that contains more specific information about
> the problem. If you have not tried using ldapadd that
> would be a place to start.

Doh!  Don't laugh too hard.

I was trying to update my "test" server, which was set up as a syncrepl client, and therefore was in read-only mode.

Once I copied the schema updates to the main server and then attempted to update there, it worked correctly.

Tim Gustafson
Baskin School of Engineering
UC Santa Cruz
tjg@soe.ucsc.edu