labeledURI search result objectClass restriction

Hi,

it appears that a search triggered from a labeledURIObjects search URI can't have any results that are the same objectClass as the triggering object. I had one groupOfNames that was looking for other groups to be added as members. Debugging told me OpenLDAP came up with this when doing the internal search:

put_filter: "(&(!(objectClass=groupOfNames))(objectClass=groupOfNames))"

while I had of course specified only (objectClass=groupOfNames) as a filter.

Can anyone please explain this behavior and/or provide a workaround?

Thanks,

--
Torsten Rehn