Re: ppolicy and ACLs of pwdAccountLockedTime?

Jiri Bohac wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having troubles making the ppolicy overlay to prevent password
> guessing attacks with pwdLockout with slapd-2.4.11-1 in Debian Lenny.

Please try again with a more recent release. There were fixes to slapo-ppolicy
after release 2.4.11. In particular (from CHANGES):

OpenLDAP 2.4.17 Release (2009/07/13)
[..]
        Fixed slapo-ppolicy to honor pwdLockout (ITS#6168)
        Fixed slapo-ppolicy to return check modules error message (ITS#6082)
[..others...]

You can reach current CHANGES from here:

  http://www.openldap.org/devel/cvsweb.cgi/Attic/CHANGES

Ciao, Michael.