Re: LDAP stopping without apparent reason

Michael Ströder escreveu:

> I guess you did not enable slapo policy in your slapd configuration. Please
> read the man page I referenced carefully.

I read admin configuration in the OpenLDAP.org [1] subsession
slapo-ppolicy.

I initially added the following lines to my base ldap:

dn: ou=policies,dc=example,dc=com
       objectClass: organizationalUnit
       objectClass: top
       ou: policies

then I'm trying to add the default (standard) at the base, but I'm in
trouble

dn: cn=default,ou=policies,dc=example,dc=com
       cn: default
       objectClass: pwdPolicy
       objectClass: person
       objectClass: top
       pwdAllowUserChange: TRUE
       pwdAttribute: userPassword
       pwdCheckQuality: 2
       pwdExpireWarning: 600
       pwdFailureCountInterval: 30
       pwdGraceAuthNLimit: 5
       pwdInHistory: 5
       pwdLockout: TRUE
       pwdLockoutDuration: 0
       pwdMaxAge: 0
       pwdMaxFailure: 5
       pwdMinAge: 0
       pwdMinLength: 5
       pwdMustChange: FALSE
       pwdSafeModify: FALSE
       sn: dummy value

# ldapadd -x -D "cn=suporte,dc=xxxxxxxxxx,dc=com,dc=br" -w secret -f
/tmp/polici.txt
adding new entry "cn=default,ou=Policies,dc=auroraalimentos,dc=com,dc=br"
ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
        additional info: objectClass: value #0 invalid per syntax

I followed the documentation and I can succeed in the same. Please can
you help me.

[1]. http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/overlays.html#Password Policies
--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense