Re: Use of syncprov overlay in slave

Jonathan Clarke wrote:
On 20/07/2009 21:04, rommel@buxit.nl wrote:
So I'm wondering is it possible to use the syncprov overlay in the slave
database? And what would be the correct configuration to achieve this?

The version of openldap I'm using is 2.4.13

Any help is appreciated.
/Rob

Hi,

If I recall correctly, this is possible.

Yes, it's long been supported since it's necessary for cascaded syncrepl (and explicitly tested by test019 in the test suite).

However, 2.4.13 is a bit old now, and a few bugs specifically related to
this have been fixed. I think that if you try with the latest 2.4.17 you
will find success :)

--
  -- Howard Chu